AI4EU Open Calls to solve Europe's AI challenges
The AI4EU project collects the Most Critical Artificial Intelligence (AI) Challenges among the European Industry and provides support in addressing them with the EU funds.
AI4EU has two types of calls: a Call for Challenge and a Call for Solution.
Throughout the challenges call, challenges will be sourced and assessed. Afterwards, the best challenges will be selected and the Challenge Owner will receive support from AI4EU consortium to detail and present the challenge to the developers’ community.
When subsequently published in the Call for Solutions, potential Solution Providers will be able to apply to solve one of the specifically published challenges in the Call for Solutions.
- Call for Challenges: European industry end-users (small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), mid-caps and large companies) and AI4EU consortium members, legally established in the EU Member States or Associated Countries to H2020.
- Call for Solutions: startups, SMEs, mid-caps, large companies, and research organisations.
Each selected Challenge might get up to € 10,000 equity-free funding. Challenge Owners must commit to providing the necessary elements to effectively address the Challenge under the Support Program. This will include:
- Assets and data needed to develop the solution;
- Technical support to the AI4EU Call for Solutions;
- Potential adoption of the results by other end users (replicability in the sector).