DG CNECT - Digital Transformation Accelerator for the network of EDIH
This call for tender aim at developing the Digital Transformation Accelerator (DTA), which will support the network of European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIH) and ultimately accelerate the digital transformation of the European economy.
The main objectives of the DTA will be to provide the following services:
- Community building and training, including guidance for hubs, provisioning of training services and materials, community building events.
- Connection to relevant initiatives, providing to interested EDIHs the possibility to engage with regional, national and European relevant initiatives.
- Impact assessment and road mapping: collection and analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI) defined for the EDIH.
- Online presence, external communication, tools and support.
- Management of the interactive catalogue of European Digital Innovation Hubs and other digital capacities funded by the Digital Europe Programme.
Deadline for submission: 22 March 2022
Contracting Authority: European Commission, DG for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT)
Tender reference number: CNECT/2021/OP/0004
Economic operators interested in this call are invited to read further information and submit a tender via the electronic submission system (e-Submission) available from the TED e-Tendering website.