DigiPrime Open Calls for SMEs
DigiPrime foresees two kinds of open calls having different targets and financing amount, plus one call for evaluators aiming at including “supply-side participants” contributing to the enhancement of digital platforms and pilot systems, and “demand-side participants”, that will use the services in the federation of platforms.
The objective of this call is to develop “New functionalities to be included into the platform” or “Services addressing new target groups”. In more details:
A1) New functionalities to be included to the platform such as:
– the capability to enhance data acquisition service, which provide sensory system for legacy systems.
– the capability to add labels to product models to gather distributed and enhanced information on the product and component materials (e.g., BIM approach).
– the capability to capture flows of natural resources and emissions.
– marketplace for consumers and service stations showcasing available reman parts (also batteries) in different sectors.
– training modules for transferring the key competences of the DigiPrime pilots and the related policy framework for validating the transferred knowledge.
A2) Services addressed to new target groups such as:
– Municipalities and local entities.
– Mining companies.
– Primary process entities.
– Consumers groups.
– Sector associations.
Deadline: 18 July 2022