EUHubs4Data Open Calls
The EU-funded EUHubs4Data project aims to build a European federation of Data Innovation Hubs.
It will ensure access to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups in their respective regional ecosystems to a global catalogue of data sources and federated data-driven services, making accessible the latest developments on Data Analytics and advanced assets on Big Data to companies all across Europe.
Three open calls will be launched through the project to fund SME experiments with data services:
- Call 1 closed in February 2021;
- Call 2 will open in autumn 2021;
- Call 3 will open in spring 2022.
The beneficiaries of the open calls will be:
- SMEs (including start-ups) from any member state or associated country;
- Groups of web entrepreneurs (when there is no constituted SME, the applicants could be a group between 2 to 4 individuals legally established in an eligible country and with a written commitment to have set up a legally registered SME if their experiment reach the funds)
The maximum duration of the experiments will be 9 months, and the grant for each experiment and each beneficiary will be €60,000.