TERMINET Open Call
TERMINET, a project funded under Horizon 2020, has opened a call that will allocate funding for the financial support of third parties that will be selected. The main objective is to attract and involve third parties in TERMINET in the following R&D topics:
- Service deployment across the edge computing and IoT nodes and SDN control enablement, for validation over the TERMINET architecture and use cases;
- Security by design models, e.g., lightweight crypto schemes and authentication frameworks designed for mobile IoT devices & edge nodes;
- Security and Privacy via blockchain technologies and a new generation of Ricardian Smart Contracts;
- Federated models and machine learning algorithms coming from different domains than those involved in TERMINET for testing, validating, and demonstrating their performance in the TERMINET use case;
TERMINET will fund either sole legal entities (SMEs, Industrial Firms, Universities, and Research Centres), or consortia consisting of up to four of the aforementioned legal entities. Proposers must be eligible for funding in H2020 projects.
- The total number of projects projects to be funded is 4
- The maximum budget for each project is 100.000 EUR
For the technical requirements and more information on the call, please use the following link.
The deadline to apply has been extended to 31 January 2023, 20:00 CET.
Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital technology / specialisation
Digital skill level
Geographic scope - Country
Industry - field of education and training
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) not further defined
Form of funding
Log in to comment