This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- If you're an educator interested in using games as a teaching tool, the "Games in Schools" course from European Schoolnet Academy is a great place to start. Enroll today and start exploring the possibilities of game-based learning!
- Programming Essentials in Python is a comprehensive course that teaches students the fundamental skills needed to develop simple programs in Python.
- The "Introduction to Python Functions" course is the second part of a specialisation made for students who wish to use Python as a tool to explore with data but have little to no programming experience. Thanks to this course, designed by CU Boulder...
- A self-paced course designed and organised by Google Cloud training that will permit you to learn how to translate business problems into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact. If you want to learn how to utilise machine...
- Do you want to learn more about data and to get a basic programming experience? This is the right course for you to start!
- learn how to define the problem and prepare the data for a machine learning project in this MOOC by Amii