This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Introducing Unsupervised Learning, Recommenders, and Reinforcement Learning, the third course of the Machine Learning Specialization, a comprehensive online program designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of...
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- This training course with equip education professionals with the skills and tools to integrate ICTs and digital technologies in their classrooms.
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- CORA x COM³ has developed a comprehensive training model on priorities and policy needs that aims at strengthening and empowering local and regional authorities.
- If you're an educator interested in using games as a teaching tool, the "Games in Schools" course from European Schoolnet Academy is a great place to start. Enroll today and start exploring the possibilities of game-based learning!
- Are you a cultural organisation looking to boost your digital presence and attract more visitors to your exhibits and events? Look no further than the Digital Marketing for Cultural Organisations course by RECREATE