This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- The Blockchain skills for ICT professionals (BLISS) MOOC is a wide-ranging online course on blockchain technology and practical applications that allows learners to follow flexible learning pathways for reinforcing their key digital and...
- As part of the Digital Europe Programme (and former IS² programme), the EU Academy is running the Interoperability Academy supporting Digital Skills for the Public Sector. In the framework of this initiative the EU Academy launched the The...
- Equipping VET teachers/trainers with the knowledge they need to help them transform their VET provision into an innovative education.