This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- Equipping VET teachers/trainers with the knowledge they need to help them transform their VET provision into an innovative education.
- Improve your skills and knowledge of digital transformation and find tips on managing technology's impact on the world of work.