This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- A new Master programme on Artificial Intelligence from the University of Cyprus will start in September 2022, focusing on Ai and ethics, and AI and entrepreneurship.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- A 2-year academic programme that will provide students with high-level knowledge and competences in network and cloud computing.
- A masters programme by EIT Digital Master School for career development in robotics and AI.