This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.
- The Deggendorf Institute of Technology is offering a master's programme in artificial intelligence and data science that strives to equip students with the skills needed to work with and develop artificial intelligence. This two-year programme...
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.