This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.
- The Technical University of Denmark is offering a Master of Science programme in the field of artificial intelligence. This programme is set apart from other master's programmes by its focus on interactions between people and software. Students will...
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- A new, uniquely European Master programme in high performance computing with an innovative curriculum and sound design. Apply by 15 May 2022.