This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- This course developed by the Institut Montaigne and Fondation Abeona aims to explain the basics of artificial intelligence. From understanding what it is as well as the impact it can have in the workplace and society. This course is an excellent way...
- This joint course between the Governance Lab, the Global AI Ethics Consortium, the NYU Center for Responsible AI, TUM, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, The Living Library, and the UNESCO IFAP Working Groups looks at the ethical ramifications of...
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Improve your skills and knowledge of digital transformation and find tips on managing technology's impact on the world of work.