This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- As part of the Digital Europe Programme (and former IS² programme), the EU Academy is running the Interoperability Academy supporting Digital Skills for the Public Sector. In the framework of this initiative the EU Academy launched the The...
- Equipping VET teachers/trainers with the knowledge they need to help them transform their VET provision into an innovative education.