This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- ALL DIGITAL Academy is offering two 12-week long MOOCs on AI and IoT to help adult educators and trainers adapt to the digital transformation.
- This course developed by the Institut Montaigne and Fondation Abeona aims to explain the basics of artificial intelligence. From understanding what it is as well as the impact it can have in the workplace and society. This course is an excellent way...
- This joint course between the Governance Lab, the Global AI Ethics Consortium, the NYU Center for Responsible AI, TUM, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, The Living Library, and the UNESCO IFAP Working Groups looks at the ethical ramifications of...
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.
- Equipping VET teachers/trainers with the knowledge they need to help them transform their VET provision into an innovative education.