This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Introducing Unsupervised Learning, Recommenders, and Reinforcement Learning, the third course of the Machine Learning Specialization, a comprehensive online program designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of...
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- A new course for professionals in the agriculture, agtech, sustainability/climate change and food value chain sectors, who aspire to be pioneers in the application of AI in these domains.
- This course developed by the Institut Montaigne and Fondation Abeona aims to explain the basics of artificial intelligence. From understanding what it is as well as the impact it can have in the workplace and society. This course is an excellent way...
- This joint course between the Governance Lab, the Global AI Ethics Consortium, the NYU Center for Responsible AI, TUM, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, The Living Library, and the UNESCO IFAP Working Groups looks at the ethical ramifications of...
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.