This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Introducing Unsupervised Learning, Recommenders, and Reinforcement Learning, the third course of the Machine Learning Specialization, a comprehensive online program designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of...
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- eSkills Malta Foundation has been entrusted with a number of mandates relating to skilling, upskilling and reskilling mandates. The Foundation has the overall objective to increase digital skills. In line with this objective, the Foundation is...
- A new course for professionals in the agriculture, agtech, sustainability/climate change and food value chain sectors, who aspire to be pioneers in the application of AI in these domains.
- An innovative course designed by World Bank Group to learn the use and potential of Digital Agricultural Technologies (DATs).
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- A free online course for business professionals on AI and the cross-cutting aspects with business and sustainability.