This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Interested in learning more about disinformation, how it works, its impact and what measures can be taken to combat it? This free MOOC developed within the context of the DOMINOES (Digital cOMpetences INformatiOn EcoSystem) project seeks to address...
- SUSTAGRI4.0, an Erasmus+ initiative, is currently introducing a specialized E-Course dedicated to digital marketing strategies tailored for sustainable agri-food enterprises.
- In Europe, the SME (small and medium enterprises) sector is facing a significant knowledge gap related to Digital Transformation trends – particularly when it comes to data policies and data interoperability. Data interoperability (the functionality...
- Funded by the European Commission, S3E is the Southern European Entrepreneurship Engine working to improve the market connectedness and efficiency of research teams, startups & SMEs working on Deep Tech. Explore the three training programmes offered...
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- CORA x COM³ has developed a comprehensive training model on priorities and policy needs that aims at strengthening and empowering local and regional authorities.