This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- eSkills Malta Foundation has been entrusted with a number of mandates relating to skilling, upskilling and reskilling mandates. The Foundation has the overall objective to increase digital skills. In line with this objective, the Foundation is...
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- If you're an educator interested in using games as a teaching tool, the "Games in Schools" course from European Schoolnet Academy is a great place to start. Enroll today and start exploring the possibilities of game-based learning!
- Are you a cultural organisation looking to boost your digital presence and attract more visitors to your exhibits and events? Look no further than the Digital Marketing for Cultural Organisations course by RECREATE
- Become part of our training programme that aims to improve the level of digitalization of construction SMEs by raising their awareness and know-how. Training sessions organised from February 2023
- About This course was developed by the University of Michigan and aims to introduce some of the major technological innovations in the mobility. Learners will be asked to apply a variety of social science concepts to understand the likely social...