This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- The EU Academy is an EU-owned online hub containing first-hand knowledge, high quality educational resources and valuable insights, directly produced by the EU institutions, for individuals whose work is related to its sphere of action.
- To help Baltic citizens strengthen their resilience to disinformation, recognise manipulation and become more knowledgeable media consumers, a new open online course in media literacy has been developed ex-ex by a global development and education...
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.
- The aim of the EUHubs4Data project is to stimulate greater participation of European SMEs and start-ups in the data economy. The project partners recently released a catalouge of training courses to support the interested parties in aquiring the...
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.