This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- SUSTAGRI4.0, an Erasmus+ initiative, is currently introducing a specialized E-Course dedicated to digital marketing strategies tailored for sustainable agri-food enterprises.
- In Europe, the SME (small and medium enterprises) sector is facing a significant knowledge gap related to Digital Transformation trends – particularly when it comes to data policies and data interoperability. Data interoperability (the functionality...
- Funded by the European Commission, S3E is the Southern European Entrepreneurship Engine working to improve the market connectedness and efficiency of research teams, startups & SMEs working on Deep Tech. Explore the three training programmes offered...
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- The EU Academy is an EU-owned online hub containing first-hand knowledge, high quality educational resources and valuable insights, directly produced by the EU institutions, for individuals whose work is related to its sphere of action.
- To help Baltic citizens strengthen their resilience to disinformation, recognise manipulation and become more knowledgeable media consumers, a new open online course in media literacy has been developed ex-ex by a global development and education...
- Develop your skills with Excel, one of the common tools that data scientists depend on to gather, transform, analyse, and visualise data.
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.