This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.
- An online course by leading EU universities on the importance of data literacy and the impact of data-driven technologies on society.
- Coding Superstars is the Digital Skills Bootcamp designed by e-Skills Malta Foundation which will introduce the world of coding to kids. The Bootcamp consists of 10 free online sessions of coding courses and it is ideal for kids aged 7-11 years...
- Improve your skills and knowledge of digital transformation and find tips on managing technology's impact on the world of work.