This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- The Cyber MSME project aims to bridge the skills gap identified at both the EU and national levels for micro and small businesses regarding cybersecurity by providing high-quality training that respond to this need. This training is an open training...
- Learn all about parallel programming fundamentals, like OpenMP, MPI, OpenCL, and CUDA. This course is great for programmers just starting out and for
- The UPC offers a master's degree in Cybersecurity over the course of one academic year starting in September. It offers 60 ECTS and is delivered in a face-to-face environment. Students will gain a solid scientific understanding of cybersecurity and...
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.
- The MOOC that empowers teachers to develop and implement effective whole-school approaches to foster critical thinking and tackle online disinformation.
- Understand the most common types of cybersecurity risks and how to protect yourself from them.
- The Cybersecurity Landscape is Coventry University's course on the risks, challenges and opportunities one can encounter in the area of cybersecurity. The course is ideal for anyone, interested in understanding more about the global cybersecurity...
- The Practical ICT Skills by Domain Academy, part of the Digital Skills Bootcamp 2021.