This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Coursera launched an online training course on Criptography, as part of the Cybersecurity Specialisation
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- The Cyber MSME project aims to bridge the skills gap identified at both the EU and national levels for micro and small businesses regarding cybersecurity by providing high-quality training that respond to this need. This training is an open training...
- Learn all about parallel programming fundamentals, like OpenMP, MPI, OpenCL, and CUDA. This course is great for programmers just starting out and for
- The UPC offers a master's degree in Cybersecurity over the course of one academic year starting in September. It offers 60 ECTS and is delivered in a face-to-face environment. Students will gain a solid scientific understanding of cybersecurity and...
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.
- Discover the learning platform of Internet Society, with free courses for everyone to learn important topics for the Internet Industry.