This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- eSkills Malta Foundation has been entrusted with a number of mandates relating to skilling, upskilling and reskilling mandates. The Foundation has the overall objective to increase digital skills. In line with this objective, the Foundation is...
- A self-paced course designed and organised by Google Cloud training that will permit you to learn how to translate business problems into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact. If you want to learn how to utilise machine...
- This course provides you with background information and hands-on experience with big data and A.I., the two main forces behind the computational science revolution.
- Do you want to learn more about data and to get a basic programming experience? This is the right course for you to start!
- This beginner-friendly Python MOOC designed by IBM will quickly take participants from zero to programming in Python in just a few hours. By completing this course participants will be able to to write their own Python scripts and perform basic hands...
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.
- Discover the learning platform of Internet Society, with free courses for everyone to learn important topics for the Internet Industry.
- Free virtual faculty workshop designed by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute in deep learning, accelerated computing, and accelerated data science
- An innovative course designed by World Bank Group to learn the use and potential of Digital Agricultural Technologies (DATs).