This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.
- The Blockchain skills for ICT professionals (BLISS) MOOC is a wide-ranging online course on blockchain technology and practical applications that allows learners to follow flexible learning pathways for reinforcing their key digital and...
- As part of the Digital Europe Programme (and former IS² programme), the EU Academy is running the Interoperability Academy supporting Digital Skills for the Public Sector. In the framework of this initiative the EU Academy launched the The...
- A short course on using CUDA techniques to accelerate C/C++ CPU-only applications.
- A common space to bring together internship providers and students looking for an opportunity abroad.