This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- A new, uniquely European Master programme in high performance computing with an innovative curriculum and sound design. Apply by 15 May 2022.
- A short course on using CUDA techniques to accelerate C/C++ CPU-only applications.
- A common space to bring together internship providers and students looking for an opportunity abroad.