This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- The Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification course offered by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online equips participants with knowledge of machine learning concepts.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- A self-paced course designed and organised by Google Cloud training that will permit you to learn how to translate business problems into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact. If you want to learn how to utilise machine...
- learn how to define the problem and prepare the data for a machine learning project in this MOOC by Amii
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- A repository with free and paid online and self-paced trainings on accelerated computing, AI, data science and many others.
- A common space to bring together internship providers and students looking for an opportunity abroad.
- AI for Everyone is a free online course, targeting employees in sectors not related to technology.