This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- A self-paced course designed and organised by Google Cloud training that will permit you to learn how to translate business problems into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact. If you want to learn how to utilise machine...
- learn how to define the problem and prepare the data for a machine learning project in this MOOC by Amii
- A short course by the Swedish Luleå University of Technology on computer vision and its application in business and industry - today and in the future.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- The PRACE online course to discover the practice in Deep Learning with CSC Notebooks.
- A repository with free and paid online and self-paced trainings on accelerated computing, AI, data science and many others.
- A common space to bring together internship providers and students looking for an opportunity abroad.
- A masters programme by EIT Digital Master School for career development in robotics and AI.