This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Getting Started with the Web is a concise series designed to introduce newcomers to web development.
- Learn more about the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure with a series of free skill-building webinars organised by Microsoft.
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- The "Introduction to Python Functions" course is the second part of a specialisation made for students who wish to use Python as a tool to explore with data but have little to no programming experience. Thanks to this course, designed by CU Boulder...
- Quantum information is at the heart of quantum computing: learn how it is mathematically represented via quantum circuits and how to manipulate quantum entanglement with these circuits.
- Do you want to learn more about data and to get a basic programming experience? This is the right course for you to start!
- The Technical University of Munich has teamed up with Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich to offer a two-year Master of Science in Quantum Science and Technology. This programme goes beyond teaching modern application of quantum mechanics in quantum...
- This beginner-friendly Python MOOC designed by IBM will quickly take participants from zero to programming in Python in just a few hours. By completing this course participants will be able to to write their own Python scripts and perform basic hands...
Deggendorf Institute of Technology Master of Science in High Performance Computing/Quantum ComputingDIT offers a Master's degree programme in Quantum Computing. This programme will equip students with knowledge on quantum computing which can translate across various economic and scientific sectors.