- Type of initiative: International initiative
- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Sweden
- Clear all filters
This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A new, uniquely European Master programme in high performance computing with an innovative curriculum and sound design. Apply by 15 May 2022.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- SECCLO, a consortium of renowned research universities and educational institutions in Europe, have developed a Master's programme focusing on cloud computing and information security. This two-year programme will see students attend Aalto University...
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- The Master of Applied Data Science is a programme offered by Frankfurt School of Finance and Management designed for young, math-inclined graduates who want to pursue a career in data science. Students of the programme will learn how to master the...