- Typology of training opportunties: Educational programme
- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Sweden
- Clear all filters
This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- The Master of Applied Data Science is a programme offered by Frankfurt School of Finance and Management designed for young, math-inclined graduates who want to pursue a career in data science. Students of the programme will learn how to master the...
- The UPC offers a master's degree in Cybersecurity over the course of one academic year starting in September. It offers 60 ECTS and is delivered in a face-to-face environment. Students will gain a solid scientific understanding of cybersecurity and...
- A new, uniquely European Master programme in high performance computing with an innovative curriculum and sound design. Apply by 15 May 2022.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.