This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A new, uniquely European Master programme in high performance computing with an innovative curriculum and sound design. Apply by 15 May 2022.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- The aim of the EUHubs4Data project is to stimulate greater participation of European SMEs and start-ups in the data economy. The project partners recently released a catalouge of training courses to support the interested parties in aquiring the...