This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- This joint course between the Governance Lab, the Global AI Ethics Consortium, the NYU Center for Responsible AI, TUM, the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, The Living Library, and the UNESCO IFAP Working Groups looks at the ethical ramifications of...
- This University of Kent Computer Science (Cyber Security) conversion course will equip graduates with the foundations in cyber security from a technical and multidisciplinary approach. This one-year course is intended for graduates with little to no...
- xAIM (eXplainable Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Management) is an online Master program aiming to create an interdisciplinary environment where students are trained to work at the intersection of Data Science, AI and Healthcare.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- Develop the skills employers are looking for and get ready for the future of work. Enhance your communication and collaboration skills and build a professional online presence.
- Improve your skills and knowledge of digital transformation and find tips on managing technology's impact on the world of work.