This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A short course by the Swedish Luleå University of Technology on computer vision and its application in business and industry - today and in the future.
- The aim of the EUHubs4Data project is to stimulate greater participation of European SMEs and start-ups in the data economy. The project partners recently released a catalouge of training courses to support the interested parties in aquiring the...
- As a DevSecOps developer, you help companies build secure and automated applications pipelines. Learn about system infrastructure, automation and security and become a DevSecOps in just 7 months with BeCode.
- An innovative training for people who are blind or visually impaired, to become web developers and /or web accessibility auditors, organised in Brussels, starting February 2022.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Hospitality: Challenges and Business Opportunities’ is an online course that offers the opportunity to acquire the tools and knowledge required to develop the potential of AI in tourism businesses.
- An online cybersecurity course in Slovenian for SME employees, running until the end of October 2021.