This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- A new course for professionals in the agriculture, agtech, sustainability/climate change and food value chain sectors, who aspire to be pioneers in the application of AI in these domains.
- The EU Academy is an EU-owned online hub containing first-hand knowledge, high quality educational resources and valuable insights, directly produced by the EU institutions, for individuals whose work is related to its sphere of action.
- The course is ideal for workers in the public sector who are already in their careers or are just starting out and want to improve their skills to analyse public data efficiently.
- To help Baltic citizens strengthen their resilience to disinformation, recognise manipulation and become more knowledgeable media consumers, a new open online course in media literacy has been developed ex-ex by a global development and education...
- Do you want to learn more about data and to get a basic programming experience? This is the right course for you to start!
- Develop your skills with Excel, one of the common tools that data scientists depend on to gather, transform, analyse, and visualise data.
- The course "Getting Started in IT" designed by the VMware IT Academy provides an overview of the key concepts related to the world of IT.
- This course offered from UAB (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona) will provide you with a thorough understanding of the principles of current digital system design from a practical standpoint. Unlike other "traditional" digital circuits courses, the...
- The aim of the EUHubs4Data project is to stimulate greater participation of European SMEs and start-ups in the data economy. The project partners recently released a catalouge of training courses to support the interested parties in aquiring the...