This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
- A world-class master programme by top universities in Europe, funded by the European Union.
- Learn the basics of disruptive technologies and how they are applied in the context of public administration.
- Develop the skills employers are looking for and get ready for the future of work. Enhance your communication and collaboration skills and build a professional online presence.
- An online cybersecurity course in Slovenian for SME employees, running until the end of October 2021.
- As part of the Digital Europe Programme (and former IS² programme), the EU Academy is running the Interoperability Academy supporting Digital Skills for the Public Sector. In the framework of this initiative the EU Academy launched the The...
- Equipping VET teachers/trainers with the knowledge they need to help them transform their VET provision into an innovative education.