ARIS Project - AI Skills Package for ICT professionals
ARIS is a EU-funded project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme which formed a Strategic Partnership to strengthen the key digital competences in VET provision for ICT professionals by offering an up-to-date curriculum and Open Educational Resources (OERs) in Artificial Intelligence, to address the existing occupational skills needs and mismatches. In the framework of this project, ARIS launched a package of free training and assessment materials in Artificial Intelligence and some curricula on AI for ICT Professionals
The context of the project
The ARIS project aims:
- to design a comprehensive and up-to-date training course in AI technologies and practical applications, to empower ICT professionals with initiative, entrepreneurship and updated digital skills required in the workplace;
- to introduce modern training delivery methods and innovative open-access pedagogical resources, enabling learners to acquire and self-assess ΑΙ related skills, including VET providers resources &methods to integrate into their training offerings;
- to facilitate the integration of AI skills requirements into the EU certification and standardization schemes.
The resources and training materials
The project has generated a series of useful materials for users. Many innovative open-access pedagogical resources have been introduced, enabling learners to acquire and self-assess ΑΙ related skills, including VET providers resources and methods to integrate into their training offers.
Users can find many Learning Units to get relevant knowledge on AI, on these topics below:
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- AI for Solving real-life problems
Furthermore, the initiative will produce also:
- Vocational Open Online Course infrastructures & content on AI technology applications for ICT professionals.
- AI Skills Certificate Supplement for the integration of AI skills into certification schemes.
Digital skills resource details
Package of training and assessment materials in Artificial Intelligence