In this section, you can explore a variety of viewpoints and perspectives on all topics related to digitalisation and digital skills. Read opinions by digital transformation experts, find future trends in the field, and support your organisation to make the most out of developments in technology.
Discover more suggestions
- Opening up digital jobs for women and young people is a key focus of the activities of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs and its members. But how does this look in practice?
- Austria is an EU champion in digital skills, but there is still work to do:
- Technology is present everywhere in our life and society. It is a key enabler in the development of new business models and innovation. Education is a crucial area for Spain’s digital transformation – a process sped up also by the adoption and deployment of new enabling technologies.
- European universities join forces to offer attractive programmes in artificial intelligence. A piece by SCAI (Sorbonne Center for Artificial Intelligence) and the 4EU+ Alliance.
Europe must modernise digital skills education, integrate private providers, and strengthen pan-European coordinationThe digital transformation, accelerated by the COVID-19 induced a digital surge, and calls for a skills revolution in Europe. Europe needs education systems fit for the digital age, alongside supplementary programs to train and retrain the adult population.
- Our Ana Pejić, from DIH Slovenia, looks at some of the biggest challenges with women's representation in ICT, and how to encourage more young people to embark on digital careers.
- An opinion piece on the ways different organisations in Ireland collaborate and work with one another to improve digital skills.
- Find out how DigComp 2.2. can help us understand the effects of AI systems and discover practical examples of the ways emerging technologies have permeated our everyday lives.