NVIDIA GTC is the developer conference for the era of AI. It’s where students, developers, researchers, creators, IT decision-makers, and business leaders gather to learn how to shape our world with the power of AI, computer graphics, data science, and more.
The event takes place from 19 to 22 September 2022. It is delivered online, and registration is free. Join the conference to hear what some of Europe's brightest minds think about current global challenges, find use cases through individual sessions delivered by experts in the field, and get inspired to learn through DLI trainings and NVIDIA certification schemes that can help anyone advance their skill set.
You will also have an opportunity to connect to separate sessions (Watch Parties) with like-minded peers.
Information on key digital skills sessions
Join interactive Watch Parties on building career in digital fields:
- 11:00 CET, 22 September 2022: “5 Paths to a Career in AI”.
Join NVIDIA and techUK to learn about the personal journeys from a panel of experts fromdifferent industries (healthcare, automotive, augmented/virtual reality, climate/energy, and manufacturing) and discuss your questions with Nimmi Patel, Policy Manager at techUK and Sean McGuire, Higher Edu & Research Lead at NVIDIA.
- “How to be a Deep Learning Engineer”. Join a watch Party hosted by Wearedevelopers to listen and then discuss the thoughts about the art of deep learning and tips on staying ahead in the craft shared by a panel of NVIDIA professionals.
The keynote for the event will take place on 20 September 2022 at 5.00pm CEST, delivered by NVIDIA CEO and founder, Jensen Huang.
- A41109 Towards Real-Time Monitoring of Earth using Geospatial Imaging - NVIDIA & UNOSAT (United Nations Satellite Centre)
- A41224 Journey towards Zero-Carbon Emissions leveraging AI for Scientific Digital Twins - NETL
- A41101 How CUDA Programming Works - NVIDIA
- A41165 Deep Learning Demystified - NVIDIA
- A41192 The Journey from Academics to Entrepreneurship - Panel
- A41191 Watch Party: Future of AI: Fireside Chat with Turing Award Winners - Panel
GTC is also offering 20 full-day workshops and 26 free 2-hour hands-on training sessionscovering a range of deep learning, data science, and accelerated computing topics, running on fully configured, GPU-accelerated server in the cloud. Join the training to gain experience building and deploying an end-to-end project using industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks while learning from some of the most experienced AI practitioners in the industry.
Join GTC 2022
Register for free via here!
© NVIDIA GTC 2022