This list provides an overview of events on a variety of topics related to digital skills and jobs - webinars, workshops, or conferences on the national or European level. In this section, you can also find events introducing new initiatives, networking and funding opportunities to get involved with the digital skills and jobs community.
- Virtual LiveInternational Data Corporation (IDC) organises the “IDC Directions 2021” event on the topic: “What is the Role of Digital in the Resilience and Sustainability of Organizations?”. A 5 day conference with leading experts from the private and public sector.
- On LocationThe WORKTECH conference events are a series of events for those interested in the future of work and the workplace. Various speakers and thought leaders will take the stage during these events to encourage creativity and forward thinking in participants.
- CzechiaThe 2021 ECSC will be hosted by the Czech Republic with ENISA's support. This annual event brings together talent from across Europe in a fun and challenging setting. Participants at the ECSC will meet in Prague and will have to solve challenges as part of their national teams. The challenges will cover a variety of security related tasks from domains such as web security, mobile security, crypto puzzles, reverse engineering and forensics. In solving these tasks, teams will collect points and the team with the highest number of points at the end of the challenge will be the winner.
- On Location,Virtual LiveThe Digital Skills Summit Awards Spain 2021: Forum Alliance for the Development of Digital Talent event is organised by AMETIC. This event aims to address these problems by creating a space for dialogue between ICT companies and other stakeholders such as universities, business schools, training centres, foundations, sector associations, and companies from other sectors interest in the digital transformation. This edition of the forum will focus on the importance of digital skills to improve employability and inclusion.
- BlendedA new OECD conference, Technology in and for society. Innovating well for inclusive transitions., will take place on 6 and 7 September and discuss good governance and innovation.
- Virtual LiveThe second SELFIE Forum will take place on 7-8 October 2021 and will welcome school leaders, teachers, students, trainers, national coordinators, policy makers, researchers, practitioners and future potential users of the SELFIE tool. The participants will also reflect on how the tool might be improved, and on critical aspects of digital education in the context of blended learning and teachers as designers of their professional development.