This list provides an overview of events on a variety of topics related to digital skills and jobs - webinars, workshops, or conferences on the national or European level. In this section, you can also find events introducing new initiatives, networking and funding opportunities to get involved with the digital skills and jobs community.
- Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Vienna, AustriaThe European Cyber Security Challenge 2022, taking place in Vienna from 13 to 16 September, is an initiative by the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) and aims to develop cybersecurity talent across Europe and connecting those with high potential with industry leading organisations.
- RAI Amsterdam Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, NetherlandsThe AI & Big Data Conference Europe will be hosted on 20-21 September 2022 for its sixth annual event. This conference and exhibition will bring together key industries for two days of high-level content and thought leadership debates across 6 co-located events at the RAI in Amsterdam.
- RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, NetherlandsTaking place in the RAI in Amsterdam, the Cyber Security and Cloud Exhibition and Conference will be hosted on 20-21 September. Cyber Security and Cloud Expo will explore the effects of the latest technologies on many industries
- RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, NetherlandsIoT Tech Expo Europe is a free to attend two-day, hybrid conference, taking place on 20-21 September 2022, involving high-level content, and thought leadership discussions across the IoT environment.
- Brussels Network Office - International Press Centre 1 Bd Charlemagne // 2nd floor, 1040 Brussels, BelgiumEURACTIV’s hybrid conference on Cybersecurity and Resilience aims to explore how to reinforce the cybersecurity of connected devices through various different options and create a discussion around ensuring that all digital products are safe and secure in a way that protects end-users, industry, and public entities.
- On Location,Virtual LiveKeeping at pace with Europe’s digital transformations means investing in talent and skills for the future! The EIT is a front runner in fostering a robust reskilling revolution led by industry insights – get to know more by joining this event and meeting the sectors and partners ahead of the reskilling curve.