This section presents a variety of funding opportunities for upskilling and reskilling to support the digital competencies of individuals and organisations. Find loans, grants and financial instruments to enhance your digital skills level and get access to funding for your projects.
Discover more suggestions
- The project FIDAL has launched an Open Call for the involvement and engagement of “third parties” to run 5G evolved field trials.
- The European Parliamentary Research Service has recently published a comprehensive overview of all the sources at European level for national or international projects, including those catered to support activities linked to digital skills & jobs.
- The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) funds interdisciplinary research networks called COST Actions to bring together researchers, innovators and other professionals.
- StandICT 2026 has launched its Second Open Call to support the participation of European standardisation specialists in key international SDOs.
- The EIC Accelerator aims to support individual small and medium enterprises (SMEs), in particular startups and spinout companies to develop and scaleup game-changing innovations.
- BlockStand, a project funded under the EU Digital Europe Programme, has launched its selection process for experts in standardisation of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT).
- The Tech to Market (T2M) Programme is looking for entrepreneurs in residence to team up with researchers who want to transform their research into deep-tech startups
- Digital Health Uptake (DHU) has opened a call to support to support knowledge transfer on and scaling up of digital health innovation across Europe through the twinning programme.