This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This report, published by the OECD, scopes out initiatives in the area of career guidance for adults in OECD countries, recommending how to strengthen adult career guidance systems in terms of coverage and inclusiveness, service delivery, quality and...
- The seventh edition of the International Labour Organization's Monitor presents the latest analysis of the labour market impact of COVID-19.
- This ENISA's report analyses cybersecurity challenges for SMEs, in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides advice and guidance for SMEs on how to better secure their systems and businesses.