This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This report addresses the COVID-19 pandemic’s long-term impact on work, particularly on changes in work preferences, employment situation, and employees' willingness to learn new skills
- This Cedefop report aims to examine skills development and skill matching practices in online platform work.
- This study has been requested by the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education (CULT). The paper aims to provide information, analysis and recommendations on digital skills in the 21st century and an adequate EU policy response to...
- The policy paper outlines different Nordic initiatives that support lifelong learning based on strategic partnership.