This section presents an overview of National strategies, policies and nationwide initiatives in digital skills area. They aim to promote and support digital skills development for ICT specialists, workforce, general citizens and education systems for EU member states.
Discover more suggestions
- The Austrian AI Strategy aims to build an ecosystem of trust and excellence in AI by 2030, following already established EU legislative documents and AI roadmaps. Download the EN version only on the Digital Skills & Jobs Platform!
- The Digital Austria 2050 Strategic action plan foresees shaping education, training and lifelong learning in Austria as a digital competitive advantage.
- The E-Government Strategy 2023 was adopted by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF) in March 2023. The aim is to meet the needs of citizens, entrepreneurs and administrative staff and take into account current technological needs. The e
- The national and intersectoral strategy “Women in Digital 2021-2026” was adapted in 2021 and is coordinated by the Ministry of the Economy Belgium (FPS Economy).
- The Concept for the Development of Artificial Intelligence in Bulgaria until 2030 was adopted by the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology, and Communications in 2020.
- The Digital Bulgaria 2025 programme aims to modernise and increase the number of intelligent IT solutions in all areas of the economy and social life, and promote digital skills for all.
- The Digital Transformation of Bulgaria for the period 2020-2030 was adopted by decision of the Council of Ministers in 2020. This document offers an effective policy framework for the development of the digital transformation in Bulgaria.