Funded by the European Commission, S3E is the Southern European Entrepreneurship Engine working to improve the market connectedness and efficiency of research teams, startups & SMEs working on Deep Tech. Explore the three training programmes offered by S3E in their second Open Call:
- S3E Start: designed for research teams with deep tech project and tech transfer offices, this 18-week long programme includes online classes, webinars and mentoring to bridge the gap from lab to market.
- S3E Charge: a 14-week-long mentoring and networking programme which supports startups in their growing phase to improve their business model and connect them with funding opportunities.
- S3E Reverse: this programme is designed to help scaling start-ups and more mature SMEs gain market traction through a pan-European brokerage program based on successful open innovation methodology that will connect them with corporates challenges, which they can work together to solve.
Application details and guidelines
The S3E Open Call #2 encourages and welcomes applications from the following countries:
Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovenia and Spain, as well as the following associated countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo and Turkey.
The applicants must target at least one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals – any proposals not tied to these will not be considered.
Who can apply?
- S3E Start: Researchers or tech transfer offices
- S3E Charge: A growth start-up
- S3E Reverse: A corporate with a challenge or a scale-up/SME with a solution
Explore the S3E website to get the application kit.
Don’t miss out! Apply now:
- 15 December 2023: SE3 Reverse
- 15 December 2023: SE3 Charge
- 12 January 2024: S3E Start