The Secretary of State for Digital, France
The State Secretariat in charge of Digital, by delegation of the Prime Minister, is active in a variety of policies aiming to enhance digital skills and technology's uptake.
The State Secretariat is responsible also for the preparation and coordination of the digital transformation policy of France.
The State Secretariat also assumes several other executive functions, namely:
- It monitors the development and improvement of digital uses and services, as well as the policy of openness and circulation of data.
- It deals with questions relating to the State information system.
- It participates in the development of the legal framework relating to digital technology, future technologies and platforms, at national, European and international level.
- It participates in the implementation of the future investments program in the digital field.
- It promotes, with the ministers concerned, actions to accelerate the digital transformation of the economy, organizations, public action and territories.
- It also ensures fundamental rights and freedoms in the digital world, the ethics of technologies, digital inclusion, accessibility and mediation.
- It deals with issues relating to electronic communications, the development of the digital economy and the digital transformation of businesses. He oversees the development of French companies and digital players (jointly with the Minister of the Economy )
- It deals, in conjunction with the other ministers concerned, with all questions relating to the promotion and dissemination of digital technology, internet governance, infrastructures, equipment, services, digital content and uses, security of exchanges. , networks and information systems.
- It is associated with the treatment of issues relating to digital education and training as well as digital changes in work.
National coalition member
Digital skills for the labour force.
Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
Digital skills in education.
Digital skills for all
Digital technology / specialisation
Geographic scope - Country
Industry - field of education and training
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) not further defined
Log in to comment