SHINE 2 Europe
SHINE 2 Europe is a Portuguese research and consultancy company, which aims to promote the role of inclusive communities for all citizens. The company stands for tech-Savvy, Healthy and INclusivE solutions (SHINE) with the objective of fostering societal growth and inclusiveness, engaging in knowledge-sharing, exchange of good practices for stakeholders and others.
Key areas of activities include projects in key societal and economic areas, such as equality and inclusion, ethical behaviour, environmental and digital responsibility and others.
The company offers services across 6 thematic clusters:
- Innovation - step-by-step guidance on enabling and fostering innovation within teams, companies, areas of expertise, and others;
- Training - tips to organisations and individuals on creating and transferring knowledge as well as adapting to changing organisational behaviours;
- Capacity-building - the skills and resources to be obtained or retained in order to progress and evolve in a personal and professional sense;
- Networking - how to grow an initiative or project by building partnerships with like-minded organisations and people;
- Management - guidance on finding and retaining the best team to manage a project with, securing expertise in financial and subject matter sense;
- Projects and studies - provision of thematic intelligence with scientific accuracy and public engagement.
Other areas of expertise and research of the firm include: health and medicine, digital technology and IT services, public policy, inclusion, digital citizenship and awareness, ageing and demographics, data governance and sharing, and IT solutions, resources, and tools.