NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) provides a variety of training and upskilling opportunities, targeting professionals already employed within the information and communication technology (ICT) sector, general labour force, students and researchers, as well as any citizens interested in learning more about key emerging technologies.
NVIDIA DLI offers self- paced, fully online courses, face-to-face expert workshops, educational toolkits and resources and support to businesses and organisations in their upskilling initiatives. Some courses also lead to an NVIDIA DLI certificate, a document certifying subject matter competence.
Topics of the catalogue
Trainings are provided across four main topics: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and deep learning, data science, accelerated and high performance computing (HPC), and digital infrastructure. Courses in the Catalogue are both free and paid. Some examples include:
- Getting started with deep learning
- Getting started with AI on Jetson Nano
- AI Workflows for Intelligent Analytics
- Getting started with image segmentation
Accelerated / High performance computing
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- High-Performance Computing with Containers
- Scaling Workloads Across Multiple GPUs with CUDA C++
Data science and infrastructure
- Accelerating End-to-End Data Science Workflows
- Introduction to AI in the Data Centre
- Linux Networking Fundamentals
- Ethernet Training - Products Overview
Additional training and support on the topics of digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is also available for start-ups and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) via a special programme.
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute also offers selected instructor-led workshops to the general public. Individual developers can gain access to world-class, industry-leading courses in artificial intelligence, accelerated computing, and data science.