This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- iDecide is a project of the Cypriot Ministry of Education & Culture that supports better decision-making in digital education.
- A initiative coordinated by Denmark that ran in 6 EU countries with OERs for women from immigrant backgrounds.
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.