UNbreakable Romania is an end-to-end cybersecurity educational program for high schools and university studentsfrom Romania. UNbreakable's mission is to provide young cybersecurity enthusiasts with resources, so useful for developing the skills needed to become good cybersecurity specialists.
- BayCode aims at upskilling 5,000 Bavarian pupils with little or no access to digital education and/or migration background in digital competencies. Together with local schools, companies and volunteer IT-experts, it promotes digital participation and equal opportunities.
- Solve for Tomorrow is a space for learning and introducing technology-based solutions to local problems. The program teaches cooperation, responsibility sharing, develops presentation skills and prepares young people to work with new technologies, in line with sustainable development goals.
- The DiversIT Charter is a 3-tier certification aimed at reducing gender disparity in IT roles. It serves as both a recognition of a company’s efforts in advancing gender equality in tech, and as inspiration for further diversity and inclusion policies.
- DigiLernsicher is a nationally funded project in Austria aiming at introducing extended reality technologies, particularly virtual reality (VR), into vocational education and training. The project's primary focus lies in empowering electrician apprentices with essential digital skills using a specially developed VR apps. By conducting design fiction workshops involving trainers and trainees, VR learning scenarios were identified.
- The initiative of National Academy for Digital Skills in Greece “Third e-age: Digital Empowerment of the Elderly", aims to tailor individual training and customized support to the elderly provided by Digital Assistants-Trainers, in order to perform basic digital tasks. The elderly get the opportunity to habituate to the use of their personal ICT equipment, to create and exchange information and data, to build capability to request and receive digital services and to enjoy communication and sharing with their loved ones at a basic level of security and a fair amount of digital citizenship. This action is aligned with national strategy of digital transformation of the country (Digital Transformation Bible 2020-2025) and EU policy (Digital Decade 2030 for reducing the digital divide in digital basic skill of citizens.
- The digital era brings new challenges and opportunities, and it is important that young people are prepared to live in the online world. DigiPEERS seeks to shed light on these new aspects of digital citizenship for young people aged 14-19. DigiPEERS